About me
My CHOCOLATE. Do you have??
> Name: NurIlyasaQ Fasya Bin Othman
> Age : 16 y/o
> Live : Milky Way
> Status : In love with
Natasha Amran
> Gadget : Hand Phone Yang nak Kena Baling
> Hobby : Facebooking, Blogging and Spend time on making Skins.
Likes
> Chocolate
> Chocolate
> Chocolate
> Chocolate
> Chocolate
> Chocolate
> Chocolate
Hates
> Slow Internet Connection
> Backstabber
> Haters
> Copycats
> Stupid Questions
<>
The True Love ♥
Happy To Month ANNiversary sayang <3 , muahhhhhhhhh :* i love you like i love my mom n ALLAH :DD
The best kind of relationship in the world is the one which a Sorry And A sMilee Can Make everything back to normal again ♥
If the world were to end tomorrow, you would be the person I would want to spend my last day and I really want you to kiss me like this picture <3 muahh :*
"When the night comes, look at the sky. If you see a falling star, don't wonder why. Just make a wish to allah. Trust me it will come true, 'cause I did it and I found you...!!"
Love is what I see in ur smile. Luv is what I feel in every touch u give . Luv is what I hear in every word u say. Luv is what we share everyday. Luv U!
GudNite My DeaR :D
#Boboiboyyy
Older Post . Newer Post